Complement your savings account with an account that gives you the flexibility you need to manage day-to-day money matters.
Our free checking account puts you in control of your money while giving you access to plenty of perks.
- No Monthly Fees
- No Minimum Balance
- Free Direct Deposit
- Free Online Banking
- Free Online Bill Pay
- Free e-Statements
- Free ATM/Visa® Debit Card*
- Added debit card protection with Verified by Visa
- Unlimited check writing
- Access to surcharge-free ATMs
- Nationwide account access through Shared Branching
- $50.00 is required to open a checking account
- Dividends are earned daily (with a minimum balance of $2,500) and posted monthly
- Statements are mailed monthly
- Savings account with minimum $5.00 deposit is required before a checking account can be opened
- To change your PIN number for your debit card over the phone, please call 1-800-992-3808
Effective Date: Friday, February 3, 2023
|Checking||.05% APY (With minimum balance of $2,500)|
APY indicates annual percentage yield. Rates subject to change at any time without notice. Early withdrawal penalties may apply. Fees incurred could reduce earnings.
Minimum $5 deposit for savings and Christmas club accounts. Minimum $50 deposit for checking accounts. Minimum $1,000 deposit for IRA accounts. Minimum $1,000 deposit for certificates.
Savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. NCUA - National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency.
Overdraft Coverage Options
In the event of an accidental overdraft, options are available to help you avoid additional inconveniences.
*Visa debit cards are available for qualified members only.