Online & Mobile Banking
These convenient services are designed to keep up with the pace of your day and help you manage your money with ease.
Staying connected to your accounts is easy when you register for Online Banking. It's free, easy to use, and secure.
- Check current balances
- View account history
- Transfer funds
- Make loan payments
- Advance from your line of credit
- Pay bills through our online bill pay system
- Receive account alerts
- Pay people with Popmoney®
- View e-Statements
If you need online banking support outside of business hours, please call 409-988-1300 and select option 2.
No matter where your day brings you, you can conveniently manage your accounts and take care of routine banking tasks.
If you don't have a smartphone, you can still take advantage of our text messaging service. It's fast and easy!
- Log into Online Banking
- Click on the "Self Service" tab
- Click the "Manage My Mobile Money" link
- Click on the "My Devices" tab and "Add New Device"
- Check that you want to receive text messaging then enter your phone number and the text confirmation
Get all the need-to-know information that standard paper statements share directly through Online Banking. You'll be notified as soon as your statement is available so you can log into your account to review, download, and print as needed. To enroll, update your statement preferences through Online Banking.
- 24-month history available
- Review transactions and photos of the fronts and backs of cleared checks
- Log into Online Banking
- Click the "Accounts" tab
- Click on any account tile
- Click the "Online Statements" link
- Click "Continue"
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Enter an email address for optional email notifications
- Enjoy the convenience of viewing your statements online
Download the CardValet app to control where, when, and how your Sabine FCU Visa® Debit Card is used from your go-to mobile device.
With the help of the free CardValet® app, you can easily:
- Turn your debit card ON and OFF
- Limit locations where the card can be used
- Restrict transactions based on merchant type
- Manage family or employee spending
- Establish transaction limits by amount
- Receive transaction alerts before your receipt has finished printing
- Contact us to report lost or stolen cards
Our debit cards are compatible with Apple Pay®, giving you the flexibility to make in-store purchases without taking your plastic card out of your wallet. Save time with this convenient payment option while having peace of mind that your card information is always protected because payment details are never stored on your device or shared with merchants.
*Mobile Deposit Capture is for qualified members only.
Apple Pay may be covered by one or more of the following patents: U.S. Pat. Nos. 8,505,079; 8,533,802; 8,566,957; 8,695,071; 8,713,656; 8,800,014; 9,112,847; 9,584,499.