News & Events
Operation Golden Triangle
Our Strickland Drive office will close at 11:00 AM on Thursday, May 6, 2021, to prepare and participate in Operation Golden Triangle. It will be a full-scale fictional training exercise to test and improve our community's overall preparedness for an emergency event.
Our Bridge City and Downtown branches will be open for regular business hours. And, our Strickland Drive office will re-open on Friday, May 7th with regular business hours.
Please click here to read the full press release for more details.
Online Banking has a fresh, new look!
Our online banking platform has a fresh new look! Here is what to expect:
- Upgrade happened on Sunday, April 4, 2021.
- All of your account details will be saved and ready to use including transaction history, payee information and scheduled payments in bill pay. The upgrade will be seamless.
- The login process WILL NOT change. Please login using your current credentials as usual.
You can also view the upgraded home screen by watching the following video: click here to watch.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
All Sabine FCU lobbies are open and masks are optional here at Sabine FCU. If you feel you have been exposed to COVID-19, are scheduled to take a COVID-19 test, or are awaiting results of a COVID-19 test, we politely ask that you DO NOT enter the credit union lobby. This is for the protection and safety of Sabine FCU's employees and members.
Instead, please use any of the following services:
- Drive-thru lanes at our Strickland Drive office with expanded services in lanes 5-8
- InstanTTeller® locations at 715 Texas Avenue in Bridge City and 6020 W Roundbunch in Orangefield
- Online and Mobile Banking
- Or, call us at 409-988-1300 to arrange curbside service
We will continue to accommodate our members who prefer to use our drive-thru and curbside services.
If you need assistance at the Bridge City branch, please call 409-988-1365 or 409-988-1367.
Thank you for understanding that our priorities during the COVID-19 time is health and safety.
You can also click here to access our online disaster recovery page for additional information.